The Content Project Manager position is responsible for the overall direction, sourcing, staffing of our catalog of advertiser campaigns to ensure our cryptocurrency ALX and our Mobile Watch.ALX applications have compelling content for our consumers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a growing team within a bleeding edge industry
- Lead this team as we staff up, assist in hiring and managing of content specialists
- Identify timely and relevant topics for business partner audiences emails
- Drive sourcing for the content on targeted partner communication
- Build content calendars and deployment plans
- Manage the lifecycle of content development (internal/external agency management, legal approval, funding, and scheduling of campaigns)
- Day-to-day management of the Watch.Alx catalog of content
- Hard Skills – Knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Excellent writing skills
- Exposure to project management tracking tools
- Proficiency with Office productivity software, specifically Google Sheets or Excel
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience using Kanban or Scrum issue tracking in Jira
- Soft Skills – The ability to deliver insights/recommendations for process and process improvement
- Eager to learn what content will resonate with the audiences and build a solid grasp of the industry
- Understanding of the advertiser and customer journey and a passion for learning how to listen and respond
- Continually protect the best interests of the ‘catalog’, including staff/contractor allocation, budgets and expenses.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with client to implement approval processes and timing needs, to incorporate in detailed project plan.
- Manage project profitability and burn rates.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with clients and internal team.
- Help drive new business opportunities with owned accounts and participate in pitches, when asked.
- Solve problems and initiate collaboration among agency staff and vendors; anticipate, identify and actively resolve issues.
- Convey feedback from clients to internal teams for possible process changes/improvements with the Product Delivery Team.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner with client and team members to solve problems.
- Serve as the main point of contact on your accounts for all project-related items, both internal and external.
- Oversee quality of project delivery and ongoing performance against client objectives, to ensure client satisfaction is fully met.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly internal project status meetings.
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI certification preferred
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage and multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary team, budgets and schedule information.
- Excellence in client interface and customer service.
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience working with both creative and technology teams.
- Exceptional communication skills – you will often be speaking with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident and experienced in speaking to clients in person and on the phone.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining command of deliverables, timelines and next steps.
- We are a Mac shop so knowledge of the OS should be second nature.
- Some travel may be required.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign required, and managing these files from an organizational standpoint.
- Interests in blockchain, cryptocurrency, digital, art and design community welcome.
- Creative, passionate, and easy-going spirit.
- Looking for an upbeat person that can be a team leader, but also a great team member.
- Sense of humor a big plus.
Email us: email@example.com