The Product Engineering QA Lead position is responsible for the overall direction, architecture and tools required for a medium sized business. You will be the captain of the QA ship and we will rely on you to help us produce high quality code rapidly to our customers.
We need a full-time, experienced, knowledgeable testing and engineering leader for our growing technology company.
Product Engineering QA Lead Responsibilities:
- Work with product design and customer-facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases
- Setup and implement our QA environment in coordination with DevOps
- Own the architecture and implementation of automation test frameworks across mobile, web, and backend apis.
- Provide input during the architectural design process
- Be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes
- Be able to lead and manage other people in terms of maximizing output while providing career growth.
- Effectively gather and provide metrics on the health of our applications to stakeholders.
- Coach and teach engineering teams on best practices and maintain the standards for the QA department.
- Experience with TDD, BDD, and other test driven development philosophies.
- 4+ years experience as a test engineer / developer / or related field.
- 1+ years experience managing other technical resources
- 3+ year of experience with NodeJS, Java, and/or Python programming languages.
- 3+ year of experience with Selenium, Karma, Jasmine testing frameworks.
- Git based workflow with build tools for continuous integration systems such as Gitlab.
- Experience working with RESTful API implementations.
- Unit test frameworks test driven development practices
- Agile development practices and feature estimations.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Android or iOS development and test frameworks.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org