Algebraix Data, the inventor of Data Algebra™, is rapidly growing and always in need of the most talented IT professionals, coders, scientists, mathematicians, salespeople, and IT-experienced management. We are based in Austin, TX, but will consider offering jobs to exceptional candidates in any region of the United States and beyond.
The Customer Service Leader position is responsible for the overall responsiveness, escalation procedures, training and tools required for promoting our corporate brand, as well as, our ALX cryptocurrency and Mobile Watch ALX application.
We need a full-time, experienced, knowledgeable account manager/team lead for for our growing technology company and our customers. We launched our Beta at SXSW and are ready to staff up the right team.
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Player Coach, we are looking for someone who can do the work and also train the team as it grows
- You will be the first member of this department, you will have the opportunity to build this team in your style or image
- Interview, hire, and manage Customer Service Representatives
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Build an internal knowledge base for departmental consistency
- Set clear team goals and customer satisfaction expectations
- Commit to tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the support department
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Excellent communication skills both digital and over the phone/conferences
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially spreadsheets, jira reporting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Email us: email@example.com